Sunday 23 December 2012

so happy christmas, i love you baby....

It's officially Christmas eve!! (in approx 30 minutes)
My nails are all Christmas-i-fied In Gold!
It's from the Fearne collection, by Fearne Cotton in Boots and is called 'Golden Touch' it is so hard wearing, and although they have glitter in they leave a smooth finish. I usually have to paint my nails after a couple of days due to chipping but these ones last for a whole week! (perhaps longer but I get bored of colours and have to remove it)
The tree is up, presents are out and Christmas songs are on!
I cannot wait to celebrate the Christmas time with my family, and then head up to Chester to celebrate New year with my boyfriend and his lovely family <3
Christmas time truly is the best time of year, and I am loving this year more than all those previous! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment