Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas Day round one!

Due to my family members being in positions where they have to work on Christmas Day (my mother is a care worker and my brother a head chef at a 5 star restaurant) we as a family rarely get to celebrate Christmas Day in the traditional way on the 25th. 
In fact we tend to wait until Boxing Day to celebrate at all! 
So my 'Christmas' day has consisted of watching telly, writing cards and having an evening of curry and drinks with my family! Hardly what you'd call a traditional Christmas.
Not to worry! We shall celebrate in a traditional way tomorrow, with presents and drinks, Christmas food and a slap up Christmas dinner! 
So I've shared with you my unconventional Christmas and I will update with Christmas number 2 in our household :)
Merry Christmas! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment