Sunday 9 December 2012

the eve of my 20th celebrations...


although I don't actually turn 20 years old till Wednesday the 12th, tomorrow is the only time my lovely Chloe could visit and so we are celebrating early!
I have spent the day today, packing up the majority of my worldly possessions (ready to move back home at the end of the week) which my mother and brother came to pick up this morning.
Being the sweety she is my mother did bring me an early birthday cake! (I will celebrate it properly with my family when I get back home for Christmas) which she didn't have time to ice this morning so i did that this afternoon, while me and my boyfriend baked Whinnie The Pooh apple and pear muffins with a yogurt icing.
It's been one of those busy, yet oh so lazy days.


All in all i'll be celebrating my turning 20, three times! Lucky me :)
Now to relax with a Christmas film, a Irish coffee and a muffin!
Happy December!
x
Please forgive the awful quality of these photos. My camera was elsewhere.
Whinnie the Pooh muffins and Irish Coffee <3

My little Milo and my Birthday cake :) 
The picture on the left is one my sister sent me of her dog Milo and their Christmas tree, it made me smile! so I thought i'd share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment