Monday 3 December 2012

cancelling monday...


nobody likes Mondays, so this week I decided to cancel mine.
my lovely boyfriend has come to visit me for December, in time for my
birthday, so I sacked off my lecture for the day and stayed indoors.
warm and toasty!


I did make an attempt on my history essays that are due in the next few days.
Most of my day was spent cuddling on the sofa and watching Christmas films/series.

On another note on my mums visit the other day she brought me my advent calendar, which I have had since I was about 8 and my mum got fed up of buying us chocolate
ones when none of us ate the chocolate.
So with these she can fill the little pockets with sweets we actually like!
I love it so much, It makes my Christmassy feeling complete.

Happy December 3rd!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment