Friday 7 December 2012

arts and crafts


I've been feeling very creative recently, I have always been a creative person anyway art being my one love but recently the arts and crafts bug has well and truly bitten me.
Watching things on telly like Kirstie Allsops many series and seeing art work of the people I know all over facebook etc. has sparked something in me and I cant seem to stop.
I've been making Christmas cards, and scrap books but there is only so far I can go with limited resources and I can't justify spending my student loans on craft materials (even if there is a beautiful shop locally that sells amazing stuff) as a History student it doesn't make sense.

I do however, gradually want to build my collection of art things, this brings me on to my plee.
I am hoping someone reading this can tell me where I can get a silk printing screen from, you know the ones that are used to create screen prints. I have always loved using them, and I decided I would like to invest in one but I have looked all over the internet and not found one.
Any help is appreciated :)
Example of the print screen i'm looking for.
Art lovers, watch this space.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment